The purposes for which Beaver Creek Baptist Church is organized are to operate and function as a church in all its religious, charitable, and educational dimensions including, but not limited to the following church purposes:
- To advance and promote the worship of God,
- To engage in and promote the study of the Holy Scriptures,
- To advance the gospel of Jesus Christ by preaching, evangelism, teaching and the administration of the ordinances of the church,
- To create and enable Christian fellowship as a nurturing and disciplining function of the church,
- To carry on the work of the church in all its spritual, benevolent, educational, philanthropic, civil and social aspects of activities,
- To promote the spiritual welfare of all persons and to disseminate the Word of God to the people of all nations through evangelistic, educational and charitable missions, and
- To organize and maintain such ministries and divisions, including, but not limited to, school, day care centers, relief programs and social services and other programs authorized by law which will promote and advance the religious purposes set forth herein.
The Church affirms that the Holy Bible is the inspired word of God and the basis for our beliefs. We also subscribe to the doctrinal statements of “THE BAPTIST FAITH AND MESSAGE” as adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention. We voluntarily band ourselves together as a body of believers in Jesus Christ, personally committed to sharing the good news of salvation to a lost world.